Saturday, April 23, 2011

Update - My Life

So I've been working on alot of projects since I've started college at UAT, in only a year and a half I feel like I've expanded my skills and hope that continues. But I've also met some really amazing people who I'm glad I had a chance to get to know, and though some terrible things have happened this past year and a half like that loss of my Uncle John to cancer, I have also had a chance to find things to help me get through it. One of those being Tania Katan's book "My One Night Stand With Cancer" the other being an awesome net of friends who are just as geeky and crazy as me. We might not be normal by any standard set by society but you'll probably never find a closer group of college students who generally look out and care about what is going on with each other, who came from all over the US to this one college because they love something totally beyond geeky and who end up making and sharing amazing bonds because of it. So this post is for a few reason: To honor a man who effected me more then I can ever explain, my Uncle John. To thank a woman who wrote something that touched me during my period of mourning, Tania Katan. And to all of my crazy UAT friends who keep me just sane enough to not go completely insane but that also encourage letting me go for all the crazy ideas that pop into my head. Thank you, all of you I really don't know what I would do without you guys.

2 comments: